Amplify puts you in control of how your device uses your battery by controlling how often your device can wake up, and how long it can stay awake. Use the recommended settings for easy battery savings, or dig in and customize every alarm, service, and wakelock on your device.
Here are some highlights:
– A beautiful design, inspired by Material Design principles
– A stable blocking engine
– Comprehensive measuring of the time wasted and time saved because of alarms and wakelocks
– A growing list of descriptions of the alarms, services, and wakelocks in plain English (and 20 other languages)
– A new Pro package that lets you control any alarm or wakelock on the device
– An open source codebase so you can see how it works, or build it yourself
The In-App purchases allow you to unlock the Pro package that lets you customize the alarms, services, and wakelocks on your device. Without the pro package, you can control the worst battery hogs: NlpWakelock, NlpCollectorWakeLock, ALARM_WAKEUP_LOCATOR, and ALARM_WAKE_ACTIVITY_DETECTION.
May you have a long [battery] life!
– Amplify uses the Xposed Framework and will install it for you if you don’t already have it. –
Apk Version : 3.3.7[button-blue url=”https://archive.org/download/AmplifyPremium3.3.7Droidpirates.com_201609/Amplify-Premium-3.3.7-Droidpirates.com.apk” target=”_self” position=”left”]Download Apk[/button-blue]