As you guys might have known Paytm Launched payments bank on 23rd May.Now You can also get its benefits too. Just follow the instructions below.
What is a payments bank?
How is a payments bank different from a normal bank?
What are the services offered by paytm payments bank?
Is there a minimum balance requirement?
A. Customer Service Information
- 1. Paytm Payments Bank account can be opened only by a Resident Indian
- 2. Paytm Payments Bank is allowed to hold a maximum balance of Rs.100,000/- per individual customer at the end of the day i.e. the combined balance of your wallet and savings accounts should not exceed Rs.100,000/- at the end of the day
- 3. There is no minimum balance requirement to open an account with Paytm Payments Bank. Hence, you can open an account with us even with zero balance
- 4. Paytm Payments Bank is not permitted to offer loans, overdrafts/advances against customer deposits, credit cards, term deposits, recurring deposits, PPF accounts, demat accounts etc. In case we offer such products, they will be powered by our partner institutions
- 5. Nomination facility is available for all deposit accounts
How To Get Paytm Payments Bank Account ?
Paytm Payments Bank savings account is currently available only via invitation for a limited time and Invitations are open Now.
Go to This Link Here
In that page you will see a button as below. Click on it and Wait for your invitation