How to install Dolby Atmos Digital in all Android phones (Tested in many – Universal Zip)
Dolby is one of the best sound engines in the world. Since it’s arrival in 2015 in Android phones everyone has been searching for a universal Dolby.
This is the Dolby Atmos sound effect ported from a Lenovo rom. This should work on all devices (starting from Android 4.3) since it is a software effect. It might conflict with other dolby effects you already installed. Flash the zip, it will edit (not overwrite) your audio_effects.conf.
– Initial release
– Fixed compatibility for Android 4.x in Ds.apk and DsUI.apk
– Changed uuid and name of the library so it doesnt conflict with other dolby libraries (Ds and DsUI still do but will be overwritten)
– Removed demo video, size reduced to 3 mb
– Renamed namespace
– Renamed Ds/DsUI to As/AsUI
– Start from a clean rom (dirty flash) when installing this since it will not cleanup the previous version !
– Patch both /system/etc/audio_effects.conf AND /system/vendor/etc/audio_effects.conf to bypass those badly implemented audio mods that blindly overwrite audio_effects.conf or put an unused audio_effects.conf in /system/vendor/etc.
– Added permissions in installer script
– Fixed permissions
– Fixed issue with audio_effects.conf on some devices
– Fixed removal of As*
Download Installer Zip
[button-blue url=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-nUVdfjnTa1TllUZk9MR3VtNWM/view?usp=drivesdk” target=”” position=”left”]Download Zip[/button-blue]
Download Uninstaller Zip
[button-blue url=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-nUVdfjnTa1UFJJM0phdzRkTU0/view?usp=drivesdk” target=”” position=”left”]Download Zip[/button-blue]
How to Install
1. DownloadDolby Installer Zip
2. Flash this file in a Custom Recovery
And enjoy superior sound quality.
If you experience bootloop or don’t like Dolby, use Uninstaller zip and flash it through custom recovery.
A Backup is Highly recommended before flashing this zip