- Media playback state detection now works for all working mode on Android 5+.
- Fixed state detection for apps in Island in privileged mode.
- Suppress the app wake-up via hidden sync (e.g. UC Browser).
- Wake-up caused by content provider component can be cut off now.
- Accessibility service is no longer required if no apps in normal hibernation mode during manual hibernation.
- Improved the qualification for “background-free” on Android 8+.
- “Ignore background-free” no longer interfere with “Ignore running state”.
- Fix minor process state incorrections on Android 8+.
- Fix the compatibility of “Keep Notifications” (Xposed) on Android 8+.
|Application Name:||Greenify Pro Apk|
|App Version :||220.127.116.11|
|App Size :||4MB|
|Developer :||Oasis Feng|
|Release Date:||6 September 2018|
Greenify help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them, to stop them from lagging your device and leeching the battery, in an unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground, similar to iOS apps!
- NEVER greenify alarm clock apps, instant messaging apps unless you don’t rely on them. Please do verify the impact of greenified apps on which you heavily rely.
- Compared to other popular tools aimed for the similar purpose, Greenify offers the following advantages:
- Unlike the “Freeze” feature in “Titanium Backup Pro” that totally disable the app, you can still use your app as usual, share content with it. No need to freeze & defrozen it.
- Unlike “Autostarts”, you can benefit from almost all of its advantages, without needing to deal with the complexity and risk of obscure app components, and never lose functionality when app is actively running.
- Unlike any “XXX Task Killer”, your device will never fall into the cat-mouse-game of stealthy-running and aggressive killing, which unnecessarily consumes more battery juice.
- Note: Greenify do need a background persistent “Cleaner” service to put the greenified apps back into hibernation when you are not actively using them. It is designed and implemented in extremely lightweight, with an average RAM footprint at 3M in total, and nearly zero CPU and battery consumption.
“Aggressive Doze” and “Doze on the Go” to maximize the battery saving on Android 6+, even without root! (details explained in settings)
Never should your phone or tablet become slower and battery hungrier after lots of apps installed. With Greenify, your device can run almost as smoothly and lastingly as it did the first day you had it!
Greenify help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not actively using them, to stop them from lagging your device or leeching the battery, in a unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground.
Please report bugs in the XDA forum (http://goo.gl/ZuLDnE) or G+ community (http://goo.gl/MoszF).
Greenify NEVER EVER collects your personal data despite the capability of accessibility service, it just takes advantage of it to automate the hibernation procedure.
IMPORTANT: Greenifying an app implies that you are aware that all the background functionality (service, periodic task, event receiver, alarm, widget update, push message) of this app will become out of service during the hibernation except when you are using this app.
NEVER greenify alarm clock apps, instant messaging apps unless you don’t rely on them. Please do verify the impact of greenified apps on which you heavily rely.
Note: Greenify does need background running services for auto-hibernation to work. It is designed and implemented in extremely lightweight and nearly zero CPU and battery consumption.
DEVICE ADMIN: This app uses administrator privilege to turn off the screen immediately after automated hibernation on non-root devices. This permission will be requested explicitly for your consent only if required.
DRAW OVER OTHER APP: To dim the screen during automatic hibernation when the screen is expected to be off.
DISABLE SCREEN LOCK & BIND ACCESSIBILITY SERVICE: For automatic hibernation to work on non-root devices.
GET ACCOUNTS & WRITE SYNC SETTINGS: Control the account sync of apps if its sync task is too frequent.
This app uses Accessibility services, to automate the hibernation procedure.
* It seems that automatic hibernation is not working.
* Some of my greenified apps (e.g. Google Maps) seems not hibernating.
* I want to greenify system apps!
* De-greenified apps still got no push notification!